Tuesday 25 September 2012

Tutorial-ish

Today, I decided I was going to make my first tutorial. But with a bit of a difference. Instead of hanging my camera above me and filming looking down, I decided to create it stop start animation. This is a technique that I use a lot in university when making videos and can look really good.
I chose to start with something relatively easy: my kimono embellishments. I wrote a post about these back in April/May and as I use them a lot, I decided it would be a good start. I would love to know what you think!

I did mess up slightly (ooops!) and I wonder if you can see the deliberate mistake.*


*and for those who are really eagle eyed, there is a second one, but I will be impressed if you can find that one!

1 comment:

  1. These are brilliant, love them, thanks for sharing how you made them
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)