Monday 23 June 2014

Relocation!

I started this blog (and business) in my first year at university and now I am finishing my degree. As you can probably tell, things got pretty hectic over the last 6 months or so and I all but shut down (much to my shame) but every cloud has a silver lining and this one is particularly shiny. I am fortunate enough to have already landed a job in Bath for the next year before I go back to my studies. A job. With regular hours. And weekends. And for a while I wasn't entirely sure what I would be doing with my free time (seriously!) but then I thought about it: having a regular hours job means that I can put regular time aside to build up my business. I've already had a little look at potential craft fairs in the area and there are a fair handful (no pun intended).

In addition to this, Bath is Jane Austen central so something tells me that so regency themed cards and frame will be required!

The more I think about it, the more I'm looking forward to it: a fresh start after this unplanned break should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)