Friday 21 December 2012

Organised Scatterbrain

This evening saw me finishing my Christmas crafting for this year! It feels slightly strange that I don't have to make any more Christmas cards for at least 9 months. I tried to keep the cards that I had made for craft fairs in their plastic wrappers and made extra cards for me to send personally.  

I came home from university last Saturday with my crafty stuff in tow. I had left packing really last minute and as a result, have left various bits and pieces in my room. Including my glue stick. And my cutting mat. And my metal ruler. I am therefore reduced to using the back of a sketchbook and my scale ruler (I bought my self a new PritStick this afternoon - you can never have too many!) so it's just as well I didn't have much more to do!

Well, now that I am - nearly - all ready for Christmas, I doubt I will have another entry before C-Day so . . . .

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope to see you all in 2013 (assuming the world hasn't ended! Sorry, couldn't resist!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)