Saturday 30 June 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

cfc59


A very quick post for this week's challenge, which was to create a card which featured two circles.

I decided to use the Retro Rose range by Laurence Llewelyn Bowen for this project. I really love the bright colours and bold patterns in this range I picked up some papers, vellum and chipboards a while back and although I have used them on a couple of occasions, I keep forgetting about them.
I finished the card off by adding a 'happy birthday' peel off.




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Love the colours. Thanks for playing with us @ CAS-ual Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! LOVE those patterns! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)