Friday 20 July 2012

CAS-ual Fridays

cfc62


This weeks challenge was to create a card using a black card blank. This proved slightly difficult as I didn't have any but I decided to improvise. As I was (still) sorting out my room this morning, I came across some black tissue paper. I used a purple card blank but use the black tissue to cover the majority of the front, leaving a strip of purple on one edge.


I added a length of silver ribbon to hide the joint and some felt flowers finished with stickers as an embellishment. I finished the card off with a silver 'best wishes' sticker. Hope you like it!  

7 comments:

  1. FABulous card! I love the purple and silver against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Love the glitter and felt flowers! Super creative to use your black tissue paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like this card hun, simple but stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the black tissue worked and looks stunning xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! No black cardstock? WOW! But the tissue works too and this is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)