Wednesday 4 July 2012

Crafty Challenge

This is a super quick entry for a crafty challenge with the theme of the sea. To begin with, I could only think of the cards I had already made, which were actually more than I had thought.

 I decided to make sea turtle the main feature of my card. For these, I used pale green paper and highlighted the edges with green pencil. After laying it out, I felt it needed something more than just the sequin bubbles and the green ribbon so I added an acetate strip, finishing it with dark blue sequins and overlaying the turtle, making them stand out by using foam pads.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic hun, thanks for entering Emma's Crafty Challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)