Wednesday 1 August 2012

Card-lympics Day 6

Wow! What a day. No wonder it's been named Gold Wednesday: first the rowing and then the cycling. And to top it all off, the opening day of the Online Craft and Gift Fair and I have a sale (but that is another story!)


I hope the weather has been nice where you are, the sun was shining down in London and there was some sun up where I am, although there was also rain. But hopefully, this card will brighten up your day!
The event was Beach Volleyball and I moved away from the bikini's and Horseguard's Parade and headed to the beach. Again, this was a paper pieced card, but I used silver netting for the net. The ball was coloured with ProMarker to match the ball they used in the Olympic (I had to look it up!). Of course, I had to leave a clear blue sky, it is August after all! Hope you like it and are enjoying the summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)