Saturday 4 August 2012

Card-lympics Day 9

This is just a quick entry for today's card. Don't worry, I didn't forget. Today's event, and what should have been yesterday's event before my shifting the sports, was diving. This seemed simple enough although I'm not completely convinced with the results. 
Again, I used that blue handmade paper for the pool and used some pale brown sugar paper for the diver. This was a very simple paper pieced project although I added the GB pattern to the trunks with ProMarkers and finally finished it off like all the other cards.
I realise know that I should have put some sort of splash into it but the simple shapes kinda give it a cartoon-ish feel.






Well done to our athletes today, the cyclists, rowers and those in the stadium. Made us all proud! And, on the subject of diving, good luck to Tom Daley in his individual dives which will be coming up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card. You should send it to NBC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. It's greatly appreciated and I hope you carry on reading =)